Install Error

Buck

After downloading the Accordance 9.5.1 installer, when I click on it, I receive the following error message:

An error occurred while reading the installer data. This installer appears to be damaged. 1009:5,-2

Anybody else encounter this?

I would try re-downloading. If that fails, please report on your system and also how you downloaded it, via Accordance Check for Updates, or via a browser?

I've had the same problem. I downloaded it from "Check for updates." I've done this multiple times. Cleared the PRAM, run the Disk Utility to repair permissions, and it still won't install. It downloads, but when I click on install it comes back to the same check for updates screen. Puzzling.

I will attach the image.

post-349-018988800 1322267148_thumb.png

I would try re-downloading. If that fails, please report on your system and also how you downloaded it, via Accordance Check for Updates, or via a browser?

Aha! Just installed it from the Accordance website download. Worked perfectly. Hmmm... Helen's question contained the hint needed. http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Archived