Easy Install show file, will not install; other issues

Michael J. Bolesta

Easy Install shows 4 items that are incomplete. The Unlock all says I lack DSS-C images. If I run that item and then click install it goes for an extremely long time without any apparent progress.

The Catholic Collection (NAB notes), and Schocken (SB notes) are said to be incomplete, but those files are on my computer! ACCS Vol 1 has already been reported (I upgraded to ACCS complete.

Thanks.

Michael

As I have said in another post, there are some issues with Easy Install which we think are fixed in 9.5.2. We hope to release it this week.There are also some issues due to adding secondary modules to items in the online database. We will sort these out as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.

As I have said in another post, there are some issues with Easy Install which we thinkG are fixed in 9.5.2. We hope to release it this week.There are also some issues due to adding secondary modules to items in the online database. We will sort these out as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks. I hope I did not come across as complaining. I was trying to make you aware of odd behavior that just popped up. I knew about ACCS. The others listed just showed up yesterday.

God bless you for all you do!

Archived