Saved Window Positions/ Sizes

Greg Terry

A couple items on my wish list for Accordance:

1) Option to reduce the number of floating windows or preferably eliminate all of them.

- Have the Instant Details box be one that can be add to the workspace - not a separate window

- Eliminate the Floating Resource Palette - Build it into a customizable toolbar at the top of the window like most other programs use

- Ditto Highlight Palette

2) Until/ if that is done

- Save the size and position of ALL floating windows when one saves the workspace

It is frustrating to reposition the floating windows when moving from my laptop screen to the monitor I attach to it at my desk

Thanks for considering,

A couple items on my wish list for Accordance:

1) Option to reduce the number of floating windows or preferably eliminate all of them.

- Have the Instant Details box be one that can be add to the workspace - not a separate window

- Eliminate the Floating Resource Palette - Build it into a customizable toolbar at the top of the window like most other programs use

- Ditto Highlight Palette

2) Until/ if that is done

- Save the size and position of ALL floating windows when one saves the workspace

It is frustrating to reposition the floating windows when moving from my laptop screen to the monitor I attach to it at my desk

Thanks for considering,

I second that motion.

Someone made the same request (your first one) a little over a month ago here:

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6805&st=0&p=29305&hl=+instant%20+details&fromsearch=1

Helen responded that they are working on some changes, but gave no timeline as to when it might happen.

I third your suggestion!

Archived