Selling Accordance License

Samuel Clough

For certain reasons I have an Accordance license I'm considering selling. It's certainly no fault of Oak Tree; Accordance is an unbelievable program and their support has been top notch for the years I've had it. Is it possible to post info here to offer it for sale? I'm completely fine if it's not (mods please delete this post if it's out of line); I just thought I'd ask. :)

I'm curious about this too as I hope to eventually consolidate on one Bible s/w product. I recall reading an article somewhere in which a pastor was able to get his money back from one seller even after a bit of time. I guess he finally decided the other product was too slow. I thought it was great how the vendor did that. I am curious about what Accordance does in this vein. Thank you for posing the question.

Robert,

Based on previous posts, Accordance is very helpful when transferring a license if you sell the software. If you search, there are some prior threads about it. In my case, I've used Accordance for a long time so I'm not looking for any sort of refund, I'm just offering my license for sale for some reasons unrelated to Oak Tree's excellent support.

Blessings,

Samuel

How does that process work? I might be interested depending upon which modules you have.

Archived