Multi-Pane Font Resizing

Robert N

When I am comparing multiple versions with multiple panes open it is a bit of a distraction to have to open a menu to change the font sizes. It would be nice to have the "AA" font sizing buttons available at the Workspace level to allow me to temporarily modify the font size without having to open a menu or go to the Preferences or open the Text Display for each pane/zone. There seem to be plenty of room in the border areas of the Workspace frame and the addition would be helpful. Can the development team consider the idea?

Within a search tab/zone, you can resize the text in all panes by option-clicking the text size buttons in any pane. There's not currently a shortcut to do that in other zones or tabs, but we can certainly consider it.

In my case the "AA" is not visible due to the number of panes, thus the request for the "AA" buttons to be located upon the borders of the Workspace. (I pasted the screenshot because I couldn't see a way to attach the screenshot file).

The keyboard shortcuts to change the font size of the selected pane are command + or -. Option command + or - changes all the panes in the front tab.

Thanks for the replies. It is good to know there are shortcuts. Still, it might be helpful for those who are more GUI oriented to have the AA added to the frame surrounding the panes. Thanks again.

Archived