Save position and size of Instant Details window when saving a Session

Stuart Robertson

I find I tend to move the Instant Details window around and change its size based on the type of study I'm doing. I've saved a few different Sessions with all the furniture arranged to my liking. The sessions save everything except the size and position of the Instant Details window. It would be marvelous if a Session would also save and restore the size and position of the Instant Details window as well as the other windows.

• 3 weeks later...

How do others handle the inability to save the position of the instant details window? Do the windows gravitate around instant details? Or do people not use instant details much? It would be cool if some technical from Accordance could weigh in on whether this would be a big effort to implement or whether it might be fairly simply done... I would guess saving the position of a window shouldn't be too hard? But that's just a gut-feel guess.

We have big plans for the Instant details for a futrure rev, but haven't been able to implement a temporary solution, so please be patient.

Archived