Changing the font for a User Imported Bible text?

Jonathan C. Borland

Dear Accordance Administrators:

I've prepared a text version of the currently out-of-print Hodges-Farstad The Greek New Testament According to the Majority Text (2nd ed.; Nashville: Thomas Nelson, 1985). I'm wondering if there's any way to change the font to Greek once the module is created.

Sincerely,

Jonathan C. Borland

A Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament

Dear Accordance Administrators:

I've prepared a text version of the currently out-of-print Hodges-Farstad The Greek New Testament According to the Majority Text (2nd ed.; Nashville: Thomas Nelson, 1985). I'm wondering if there's any way to change the font to Greek once the module is created.

Sincerely,

Jonathan C. Borland

A Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament

Currently it is not possible to import a User Bible which uses characters outside of the Mac Roman character set.

Actually, you can change the display of Bibles in MacRoman to use our Helena font, so in the unlikely event that you converted the characters to Helena before import, they will display correctly in that font.

Accordance will also convert Unicode Greek to Helena on import so, in theory, you could import the text as a User Tool, save it as ASCII text and reimport it as a Bible.

Archived