Adrian P.

Hello everyone here!

Even if I am a new user of Accordance (and only of the iPad version; not enough financial support to buy a Mac; maybe in the future) I used the oportunity of the End of the year sale and bought Accordance Scholar 's Standard Collection. I really love studying my Bible with the help of Accordance.

Even though I use English language very much in my studies (I am an assistant-pastor in Romania and also an associate professor in an small protestant university), I feel the need for a Romanian version included in the Accordance library. Even though the English speaking users are so many, there are some Romanian users (myself included) that would like to have also a Romanian version.

Currently there are two major versions for use in the Romanian Protestant church: Dumitru Cornilescu version and the New Romanian Translation.

The copyright for the Cornilescu version It is held by the British Foreign Bible Society (Bible Society, on short; web page: http://www.biblesociety.org.uk), and I think threre will be no problem for them to give the permission for Accordance to include this version in the library (I found an Accordance module on the web, but without the Romanian special characters set- ș, ț, ă,

• Like 1

Thank you for providing these details. We will try to follow up to provide at least one Bible in Romanian.

Thank you for providing these details. We will try to follow up to provide at least one Bible in Romanian.

Thank you for your openness and willingness To help. I am eagerly waiting for the Romanian version.

May God bless you in everything you do!

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the reminder; we will forward this on to inquire about acquiring a license.

• 8 months later...
Thanks for the reminder; we will forward this on to inquire about acquiring a license.

Hello!

Did you managed to acquire a licence for the Romanian version of the Bible? I am using Accordance for a year now on my iPad and I am missing my translation. And I am not the only one there. Other pastor colleagues are asking me if there is a Romanian version in Accordance. Why having many Bible study programs when you can have the best of all?

Eagerly waiting for the day when my wish and dream will become true. Until then, may God bless you in everything you do!

Adrian.