Searching for Specific Page Number in a Reference

circuitrider

I see that some of my tools have page numbers, which is wonderful for citations and such.

Is it possible to go to a specific page number or numbers via the search field?

One of my classes has a 100 page reading assignment and I would like to determine where pages begin and end so I can chart my progress. The commentaries that I will be using are solely on Accordance thus all my reading will be done on my Mac and mobile devices. That brings up another question: Will page numbers be available on the iOS platform in the future?

Thanks in advance!

If you set the search field to page numbers you can go to a specific page. No, pages numbers are not supported on the iOS, at least not yet!

To clarify Helen's reply, citation of page numbers is not supported on iOS (and not even planned at this point). But, you can definitely view the page numbers within the tool and search by that field as well on iOS.

If you set the search field to page numbers you can go to a specific page. No, pages numbers are not supported on the iOS, at least not yet!

To clarify Helen's reply, citation of page numbers is not supported on iOS (and not even planned at this point). But, you can definitely view the page numbers within the tool and search by that field as well on iOS.

Well that was easy enough!

I had tried that earlier and must have done something wrong because it did not work. I tried it again and it worked perfect. I also found that if you enter consecutive page numbers separated by <OR> a ribbon marker will show you where the pages end and begin. Wonderful!

Also, upon closer examination I discovered that the page numbers are defined throughout text in green and within brackets both in Mac and iOS.

Thank you for your help!

Archived