Biblia Hebraica Quinta Released

Helen Brown

I understand the Hebrew is not tagged. What would happen, though, when the compare text box is checked when side by side with relevant portions of BHS? Does the compare text work only with tagged modules? Or is it just spotting raw differences in the string? Related question: does the BHQ anywhere list what text has been changed over against BHS?

Compare text will work, but obviously not against the 'lemmas'. See prefs for the options.

I'm not sure about where the differences are listed.

We are thrilled to announce that the first volumes of the BHQ are now available in Accordance. For details please see the News announcement.

This is VERY exciting! I'm so glad to have this awesome resource in Accordance. Thanks Accordance! Can't wait till the rest are available!

Hi Rick, what's the story about the BHQ tagging? I know it is currently not tagged, but is someone working in it? Or do you have to neuralyze me if you tell me? :-)

There are no plans at present to tag the BHQ, but the text itself is extremely close to the tagged BHS-W4 which is now essentially the Leningrad text.

Thanks Helen. One of the Academics was asking me today, and I think he would like to replace the BHS with the BHQ eventually. But for that you would need a tagged text.

Anyway, just thought I would ask... :)

Archived