VULG-T update

Ken Han

Check for Update shows my VULG-T 2.5 needs to upgrade to 2.6. Simply clicking Download does not finish the update process, and shows VULG-T still in the update panel with a checkmark. Sure enough, the About This Text still shows 2.5.

In the update panel it says to remove the original module from the library, but when I do the check for update no longer shows VULG-T as available for upgrade, but that I have to pay to upgrade from VULG. Am I doing something wrong here?

Same problem here.

Check for Update shows my VULG-T 2.5 needs to upgrade to 2.6. Simply clicking Download does not finish the update process, and shows VULG-T still in the update panel with a checkmark. Sure enough, the About This Text still shows 2.5.

In the update panel it says to remove the original module from the library, but when I do the check for update no longer shows VULG-T as available for upgrade, but that I have to pay to upgrade from VULG. Am I doing something wrong here?

After deleting it try running Easy Install.

So sorry, a technical glitch prevented the update being uploaded yesterday. Am uploading it now.

It's working now.

Ken, if you removed the VULG-T from the Library you must use Easy Install to restore it.

Archived