Triple click in NIV-G/K

pammm56

Is there any way that I can once again triple click in the NIV-G/K (older version) to open the dictionary, rather than right clicking? I'm using a laptop and that is just one more step to take. I have 9.5.6 and after the installation of the update the NIV stopped working in that regard. I've reinstalled, but still no joy.

I have 9.5.6 installed and don't seem to be able to reproduce this. There is a difference between the tools opened in a tagged text (like the NIV-G/K) and the untagged NIV. For me triple clicking in the NIV-G/K brings up my my Hebrew/Greek tools; whereas, triple clicking in the untagged NIV brings up my English Dictionaries. Not sure if that helps.

Is there any way that I can once again triple click in the NIV-G/K (older version) to open the dictionary, rather than right clicking? I'm using a laptop and that is just one more step to take. I have 9.5.6 and after the installation of the update the NIV stopped working in that regard. I've reinstalled, but still no joy.

Amending my earlier post to this. It seems there was an issue in 9.5.6 with the NIV-G/K having a broken link with the original Hebrew and Greek dictionaries.

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7405

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! I, like most computer users, like to use familiar key strokes, and I'm glad this one is back.

Archived