New IVP Pocket dictionaries

JonathanHuber

Will the three new pocket dictionaries eventually be offered as an upgrade to the current set included in the IVP collection? Even if the upgrade is the same price as the three-pack, it would be nice to have the whole set bundled into a single module.

Will the three new pocket dictionaries eventually be offered as an upgrade to the current set included in the IVP collection? Even if the upgrade is the same price as the three-pack, it would be nice to have the whole set bundled into a single module.

I second this.

We cannot sell the 4 from the IVP Essential separately, but we may be able to offer a combined module to those who have the original set and purchase the new ones.

We cannot sell the 4 from the IVP Essential separately, but we may be able to offer a combined module to those who have the original set and purchase the new ones.

That would be a good idea...

TL

I'm not sure I can think of an advantage of having all of them in a single module. And it would be additional work on our part to merge all the different fields that each one uses into a master list, then reformat hyperlinks accordingly. In addition, it may make searching a little more ambiguous, and on the iOS app you can't yet constrain your search 'range' to a particular level (or in this case individual book) in the browser like you can on Mac.

Archived