Three new IVP Dictionaries and Reformed Study Bible

Helen Brown

Check out the intro special bundle on the Dictionary of Major Biblical Interpreters, the Dictionary of the Old Testament: Pentateuch and the Dictionary of the Old Testament: Historical Books from IVP. Add all three before May 24th for only $99.99.

Also released: Reformation Study Bible Notes, with extensive notes, full-color maps, sidebars on important doctrines, and much more.

Stay tuned for this week's podcast on the three IVP dictionaries!

Many thanks for this! May I know when the IVP-OT dictionaries on (1) the Wisdom, Poetry and Writings and (2) the Prophets will be available, please? Could we expect a bundle of these 2 plus the 3 above?

IVP has not released any further etexts in this series, so do not expect them any time soon. I an sure we will get them eventually.

Check out the intro special bundle on the Dictionary of Major Biblical Interpreters, the Dictionary of the Old Testament: Pentateuch and the Dictionary of the Old Testament: Historical Books from IVP. Add all three before May 24th for only $99.99.

Fantastic additions! I have the two OT volumes in print already, but don't use them much because they're in print. I've very excited to now have them on all my devices! Thanks!

I just checked and it appears that the volume on the Prophets hasn't even been released in print yet. Amazon is listing is as only available for "pre-order."

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings and thanks in advance for assistance with this inquiry: Is it likely that at some point an upgrade to the "Essential IVP Reference Collection" would include these new dictionaries?

Blessings,

Robert

There are complex licensing issues at play here, and we just don't know yet how they will turn out.

Thanks for your reply Helen, I appreciate and understand what you've shared.

Blessings,

Robert

• 2 years later...

I saw published somewherelse in electronic format IVP dictionaries of the Prophet and IVP...Wisdom.

Are there any new plan for the e-text in Accordance and/or bundle with the existant three?

We certainly hope and expect to have the complete series eventually.

• Like 1

And I hope to buy the complete series eventually :-)

Thx

• 1 month later...

I'm loving these three dictionaries which I bought recently - and I will buy the others when/if they are available.

Will also buy the updated IVP on Jesus (second edition I think).

Just FYI :)