Workspace Menu Not Accurate

jaredtorres

My "Workspaces" menu (in the Resource palette) includes workspace files that have been deleted. However, even after relaunching Accordance and restarting the computer, these workspaces continue to show in the "Workspaces" menu (of the Resource palette—not the top "Window" menu).

Any way to get rid of these old workspaces? It's somewhat bothersome to have that menu populated with workspaces that don't actually exist.

Thanks!

Jared

My "Workspaces" menu (in the Resource palette) includes workspace files that have been deleted. However, even after relaunching Accordance and restarting the computer, these workspaces continue to show in the "Workspaces" menu (of the Resource palette—not the top "Window" menu).

Any way to get rid of these old workspaces? It's somewhat bothersome to have that menu populated with workspaces that don't actually exist.

Thanks!

Jared

By deleted, do you mean that you have moved the respective files in ~/Documents/Accordance Files/ to the trash? You also need to remove it from the Library Palette by selecting the workspace, then click the Perform Tasks icon (the gear icon), and select remove item. You can also select item you desire to remove and key in ⌘⌫ to remove item. This action will "remove" the workspace from your Library Palette.

• Like 1

Perfect.

I had deleted the files manually from the Finder, but not from within Accordance.

Thanks for your help!

Jared