M'Cheyne devotional reference error

Lance

M'Cheyne 'Secret Readings' May 27,28,29

NT texts should be 2 John, 3 John & Jude respectively. However they've been formatted as 2 John 1, 3 John 1 and Jude 1, with result that the screen for the day displays only the first verse in each case!

Same may well apply to 'Family Readings' December 7,8,9 also; but I can't easily scroll to check.

We will corrrect this for the next release.

Please note that you can now (since 9.5.3) simply select text with an error to report and send it directly to us via the Help menu or the right-click menu in Accordance. It's much easier for us to track that way.

Noted, thanks Helen. I would add the observation that selecting text is not easy in the Devotional module interface. If you drag across part of the line representing a date-plus-reading-list, nothing happens. If you drag through the whole line, you notice a wafer-thin selection line along the bottom - easily missed without good spectacles ;) . Another bug, perhaps??

• 5 months later...

I'd like to 'bump' this one - having just come to Philemon in the reading cycle, and noting the same thing there. i.e it's clearly the case for all single-chapter books. (Might also be an issue in other devotional modules??)

• 1 year later...

A reminder I am afraid. Another year has past and the bug in Philemon, II John etc. is still there. Presumably it just needs someone to enter the full references into the system or is it more complex than that?

Yes indeed. It's that time of year for us m'cheyne devotees again. Please don't forget us ;)

Hah! I just hit this same issue with my own User Tool that follows the M'Cheyne readings - Philemon 1 only linked to the first verse rather than the entire chapter. Whoops.