Instant Details font size

Martin Shields

Attached is a screenshot of Accordance on my iPhone. Is there some way I can make the instant details font size smaller, at least for the header portions of the content?

post-63-0-69162700-1340762525_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

Did you ever get this resolved Martin?

Ta

Hi Ken,

No, not so far. Given the paucity of screen real estate on the iPhone, it would be nice if the pop-up for the instant details information could show more by decreasing the font size and leading, particularly of the first couple of lines which are (to my tastes) excessively large.

Bump to Scott! Any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed the latest point release, but the problem persists :-(.

I'll talk to the rest of the team and see if we can put something together for this. I'm not 100% sure we can do it easily but I would like to see this as well.

Thanks Scott.

Of course Martin, the easy way forward is to buy an iPad ;)

Hi Ken,

IMHO it's still too large on the iPad as well, but at least there's more screen to play with. Surely the instant details font size ought to reflect the font size choice for the underlying text in some way. It's just that the first part of the ID entry is displayed so much larger than everything else I have selected that irks me so!

• 3 weeks later...

Surely the instant details font size ought to reflect the font size choice for the underlying text in some way.

I totally agree! Or, at least give us a preference. Please?

I've installed the latest update (1.5.3), but sadly no change in size for the instant details, so I'm bumping this up again!