Clicking on Pics Gone in 9.6.4

Brent Lawrence

After updating to 9.6.4 I have been unable to open some resource graphics, e.g., Ryrie's Study Bible includes some helpful charts that were clickable similar to a picture. It would open in a different zone and I could zoom in or out. Clicking on those graphics now open the zone, give the heading at the top, but do not display the chart.

This does not happen for photos in the Bible Lands Photoguide. All seems to be well there.

We have already posted that some of these older tools will need updating for the images to work.

• 2 months later...

Just curious where things stand with updating the images for the older tools? Understandably, this is likely not a high priority.

Edited by Brent Lawrence

Just curious where things stand with updating the images for the older tools? Understandably, this is likely not a high priority.

We've updated approx 130 different modules with images, but are holding release on these to make additional typo corrections reported by users. So, we'll probably be trickling them out over the course of this month as they are complete.

We've also added new content to Ryrie that was previously missing from our e-text.

We've updated approx 130 different modules with images, but are holding release on these to make additional typo corrections reported by users. So, we'll probably be trickling them out over the course of this month as they are complete.

We've also added new content to Ryrie that was previously missing from our e-text.

Thanks Rick. I look forward to it. There was one chart in Ryrie's Study Bible I wanted to see. Fortunately I had dropped it in Omnioutliner a long time ago, so I'm good for now.

You guys are doing an incredible job.