Incomplete Installation

Joseph Landaw

Im having an issue in easy install,

it says i have an incomplete instillation (see screenshot)... i ran it a few times and it downloaded ESVS and asked to intall, but always stays the same... My ESVS works.. so im not sure what it going on

What should i do?

Thanks ahead of time!

post-31275-0-24880300-1345235871_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joseph Landaw

Please update to the latest Accordance (9.6.6 will be posted any minute now) and try again. Since nothing is listed a smissing, it's probably not significant, but we'll try to sort it out for you.

I'm having the exact same issue (not a big deal since ESVS still works fine).

Joel reminded me that the Super Bundle has a problem with handling the number of nested items, and tends to give this error, for now.

• 5 weeks later...

I just realized that im still having this problem... i upgraded to 10 and my easy install still shows that i have a "incomplet install"

the modules it downloads are ESVS, NAS95S and NASB...

These modules are available to me in accordance and apear to be working.. just wondering what i should do..

Hi Joseph,

there are three ways forward.

1. Do nothing (because apart from the annoying message when you run easy install, everything actually works)

2. You can probably correct the problem by first - removing the offending items from your library window (right click on the item and select 'delete') then moving the offending items out of the Library/Application Support/Accordance/Modules/Texts/ folder (this is usually in your home folder and accessed by clicking the 'Go' menu in the folder with the OPTION key pressed and selecting 'Library' from the menu - just under 'Home' If it's not there it will be in the Library at the root level of your computer hard disk - of you double click on you hard disk icon on your desktop, it will be visible at the first level of folders that you see) move them somewhere else - don't delete them just yet. Quit and restart Accordance, and then run easy install again, reinstall the modules and it will probably fix the problem.

3. Wait till a real Accordance tech guru suggests something else.

:-)

Hope one of them brings you some joy.

Edited by Ken Simpson