#77) Accordance 10

Timothy Jenney

The first podcast on Accordance 10 is in the wild! Check it out:

[basic] Introduces the most recent version of Accordance, Accordance 10, with its sleek, modern interface, unified workspace, customizable toolbar, detachable Instant Details, and improved Library Window.

Edited by Timothy Jenney
  • Like 1

Fantastic!

Parts of web-site/store still down on server, cannot upgrade as yet.

Waiting.

Congratulations to Accordance Staff!

I am excited , It looks like everything I have been asking for ( Other than Resources ) has been addressed , I think most people are going to feel the same.

Believe this is going to be an exciting time for Accordance and as Accordance ownership expands, this should help with acquiring more resources as well.

Blessings to all at Accordance.

Awesome job, Dr. J! Looking forward to more AX podcasts. :D

Great podcast, Dr J. Can't get it on iTunes yet (server meltdown?).

When it's there, I will be sending the link to my Sunday school class, friends who have been suffering from decision paralysis, and the families we know with Macs & kids still in the home.

I know all of you have got to be excited about the release, too, but I've been wondering about how exhausted y'all must with the long hours, especially the last 4 or 5 days! I'm praying for the whole team.

Bought the upgrade, installed, but still running 9.6.6. I have a feeling the Accordance servers are at Defcon 5...

Same here.

How did you all install? You should have downloaded the new DMG and dragged over the new pretty icon?

Same thing here. Joel, I did it through Easy Install, as that's what the email and website seem to indicate.

Where is the app installer? I can't find it on the website. My order for the Acc 10 starter package shows up in my products page on the website, but not yet inside 10rc1, which, from what I understand, I don't expect it to.

UPDATE: Never mind. I see that I can download it directly from my products page.

Edited by rev.ken.han
  • Like 1

Purchased Accordance 10 update, downloaded, but I got no DMG. Please, I just want to play with the pretty new Accordance.... *sniff*

Accordance for Windows!! I had to replay it a couple of times to make sure I had heard correctly. Wow.

I did what many of you have done then realized that I probably needed to go to the applications installers page. Here is a link: http://www.accordancebible.com/Accordance-Installers/

I did that an everything is AWESOME! Accordance 10 looks simply beautiful!

Tony Lawrence

Two words: awesome, excited.

Looks great, can already see it's more intuitive. Can I be niggly? No? Well, it's not really a complaint, but I'm surprised 10 doesn't have a full screen mode. That said, reader mode looks really nice. Can't wait to find out more. You guys and gals are the best.

Oh, and really pleased to see you're bringing out a Windows version. Good for the platform.

There is still a glitch that the website orders don't put the dmg into My products, but you will find it in the downloads section. We're working on that, too!

Great. Now I have to buy a retina MBP......

Just thought I'd mention that the podcast episode is not currently downloading via iTunes. Error message says the URL could not be found on the server.

Great podcast! Also, it looks to me like you are broadcasting (or podcasting) in higher definition with this one. You are looking good, Dr. J.

Really liking the new interface and it's features.

Workflow will be more efficient .

Thanks Accordance!

Look forward to new Podcasts Dr.J

<comment moved>

Edited by C Layton

Thanks, everyone!

Yes, our team really pulled together for this latest release. I'm excited, about both the product and our new marketing.

The latest podcast is 1280x720. Last year's were 1280x800. Oddly enough, the shorter resolution turns out to make the video slightly larger when reduced for the iOS. A new web camera, dedicated studio space, and professional lighting enabled us to increase the size of my "talking head" to widescreen. I like the result better too.

Thanks for the accolades—and you're going to love Accordance 10!

Edited by Timothy Jenney

FYI, downloading via iTunes is now working. Thanks!

Ruben - Thanks for the heads up. Downloading as I type.

Yes, thanks Ruben!

The program I use to copy URLs from our server apparently is apparently no longer directly compatible with our new web pages. Took me a while to track down the issue before I could correct it. Oh, and for those of you still having a bit of trouble downloading the most recent podcast, our server is swamped with orders, requests, and views. We couldn't be happier, but the situation will require some patience on your part.

On the other hand…, patience is a virtue, so there's really no downside! ^_^

Good intro for the new upgrade. I thought I would point something out. You mention hiding and revealing the toolbar using "Opt-Shift-0" however that didn't work for me. It took me a few minutes and then I found that "Opt-Cmd-0" worked.