Accordance 10

Fr. Rusty Matheny

Randy,

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out at lunch.

Kudos to Keith and team Accordance!!

Hey Greg,

Run easy install now. The problem has been fixed. I talked with Keith from Accordance tech support last evening and he along with others resolved the problem. You are right about the maps!

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

Issue with incomplete Essentials package is fixed!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to accordance 10. I need some help understanding the system, and learning how to accomplish certain study components. I am very much into word study and syntactical searches. I am coming from a previous Bible program in which the platform is greatly different. I just purchased accordance 10 ultimate. I would appreciate any guidance in how I can learn how to better utilize the system. Are there any training videos that I could watch to see how accordance 10 works? Are there any other options in regards to training?

Look at http://www.accordancebible.com/Support

The podcasts are short and instructive. Since version 10 is new, only one podcast has been done so far.

The help is in depth and fairly simple to navigate.

You are on the forum, and it is a good place to pose questions.

Welcome to the community!

The videos for version 9 are still helpful as the basic functions of the software have not changed all that much, what we have in version 10 is a better way to access those functions. IMHO