Accordance 10 - german translation

JayDee

First: I really like the new look and feel of Accordance 10,... its just right. I also like the new bundles, the website etc. really amazing. made my summer.

Theres also a lot happening at the german texts ("Mac Studienbibel 2 Gesamtausgabe" from "Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft" - is coming soon as an Update for my Studienbibel 1 package)

-> Theres just one litte "But": When I tested Accordance 10 (Demoversion) Im missing a lot of translations: Many of the new phrases arent translated like:

"My Stuff"; "highlights" ; "user tools" ; "user notes" , "Help" , "Recently opened" , "show all", "library" , "Daily reading" , "filter library by" ... etc. the list goes on... - theyre all in english.

My question is.. do you need a hand translating those into german? - here are some german users who would love to help (including me)

Thanks for your work! Im looking forward to buy accordance10.. as soon as I know it isnt included in the update from Studienbibel2.

The German localization (and Spanish) didn't get updated before the release, but they will be very soon. Thanks for offering to help.