BHS-W4D

Harvey

"D" stands for "Demo." It includes only the first three chapters of Genesis.

Yup, if you own the full version, you can just delete the BHS-W4D.

I'm holding out for the BHS-WD40 edition. I hear the text is squeaky clean.

• Like 3

Yup, if you own the full version, you can just delete the BHS-W4D.

Actually Darin, if you delete it from the Accordance Library (visible in the program), running Easy Install will tell you that the Starter Collection is "incomplete" and prompt you to download it again. Same goes for GNT-TD and Maps Sampler. It would be nice if this were not the case, but you have more serious bugs to quash.

• Like 2

I'm holding out for the BHS-WD40 edition. I hear the text is squeaky clean.

Haha! Good one, Joe!

• 3 months later...

Jonathan, I did not know you were a Mac user! That is great! Now if you could just get your dad to convert to a Mac.......! :-) -- Ed Stevens

Jonathan, I did not know you were a Mac user! That is great! Now if you could just get your dad to convert to a Mac.......! :-) -- Ed Stevens

Hi Ed,

He's old school and refuses even to own a cell phone . . . . Says he likes not always being able to be contacted. He's just happy with getting all his teaching notes into PowerPoint so he can sit there and clickety-click-click. If I told him to "convert" to Mac he would think it was a pretty funny but sick joke. I've only been a Mac user for 10 years and an Accordance user since last Christmas. I hope to upgrade to Acc 10.0 (and a higher package) for this Christmas! Best wishes to you and yours.

Sincerely,

Jonathan