Accordance iOS and retina display

TCanji

I do not - yet - have a privilege of owning an ipad, but am curious if Accordance iOS is retina ready / compatible or is that something to be anticipated in near future?

Thanks!

My husband and I both had iPad 2s. When the new retina versions came out, he sold his to a friend at church, and we gave mine to our daughter (a homeschooler who uses it for teaching and her own use).

The difference in the clarity of Helena, especially, between version 2 and "the New iPad" is very significant. Text is sharp and clear. I was able to reduce font side and still have a GNT that was very readable. Kindle books, also were much clearer. We will not be making a change when the next models come out in the fall, but were glad we did last year.

Accordance takes up more room on my iPad than any other app - I put most of my modules on there. I have very little music, only a fraction of our classical collection. If you want room for videos or photos, you might want to consider the 32 GB model. My husband is an amateur photographer (and he's really good). He had to delete a bunch of stuff off his iPad 2 to make room for photo downloading. He now has a 32 GB and that has been enough.

Yes, iAccord (Accordance for iOS) is retina supported. It's a dream, as Julie says above, to read from the iPad 3gen.

Thanks Julie, very insightful especially regarding the 32 gig model.

Enjoy digging deep on your new iPad 3!

@ James - thanks for confirming ... now I have a dream :)

We're are now designing all interface elements for iOS with full retina support. We will also be continuing to support non-retina devices for the forseeable future so you can expect a great user experience either way. :)