Glitches in the Gospel Harmony Parallel

David Foster

Hi there, I've recently been using the Gospel Harmony Parallel and 'think' that I'm having some problems with it. I won't say outright that something is wrong, since I've never had it up before, but it doesn't seem to be functioning as one would think?! Nor is it the same as the screen shot on the website (see below).

When I open up the Harmony tab the first column is Luke 1:1, "The Sources of the Gospel". When you go up and click on the next event, or title (The pre-existent state of Christ John 1:1), the little tab or button at the top of the column which gives the reference is still stuck on Luke 1:1, even though the passage is John 1:1 ff.

As you click on other events however, you see that the same reference appears over and over. But then the other column are off as well. If you look at the feeding of the 5000 only the last two columns (Luke and John) match up?

So again, my apologies if I'm missing something obvious here but I just thought I'd ask and see if there's a solution to this...

Thanks kindly,

Dave

post-31126-0-00102200-1347130260_thumb.gif

Harmony Luke 1 and John 1.tiff

Harmony Feeding of the 5000.tiff

You've found a bug! Not specific to the Harmony tab, but in the parallels, the pane popup isn't properly updating to the new references when you select a different pericope. Until we fix the bug for 10.0.3, if you want to see the correct reference, just click on the incorrect reference to see the popup menu, and then select which passage you want to view.

Thanks for the reply... Glad I wasn't wasting your time...!