iOS 6 crash

ChristianB

Hi, Accordance on my iPhone with iOS 6 GM crashes when I try to select a different translation/tool in the second pane.

Already reported, but if would be helpful it you would gather and send in a crash report.

Many of us were anticipating the iOS 6 release next week. However, if will break Accordance I would want to wait. Please keep us apprised of the status of iOS 6 and Accordance.

This bug has been fixed for the next release (v1.5.3) which will also include support for both iOS 6 and the iPhone 5. I can't predict when it will become available in the App Store, however.

Scott.

• 1 month later...

Accordance for the iPhone has always worked great … until I bought the iPhone 5 and downloaded the new Accordance app. Now it crashes each time I try to open it.

Accordance for the iPhone has always worked great … until I bought the iPhone 5 and downloaded the new Accordance app. Now it crashes each time I try to open it.

We're actively trying to track down this issue which appears to only be affecting iPhone5 users. If possible can you tell me how you got the latest version of the iOS app on your new iPhone 5? I can think of three possibilities:

1. You already had v1.5.3 on your old iOS device and did a backup and restore to your new iPhone5.

2. You had v1.5.2 on your old iOS device and did a backup and restore to your new iPhone5 and then updated to v1.5.3.

3. You did a new install of v1.5.3 to your iPhone 5.

Thanks in advance,

Scott.

Edited by Scott Knapp