NRSVS glitch

Jon Falkenstein

I'm using the NRSVS in Accordance 9.6.6. Sometimes when I hold my cursor over a word, it doesn't highlight and show me the Hebrew in the instant details box. Instead, I have to bring my cursor to the left of the word, completely leaving the word in order to highlight it. Is this a known issue? I'm using Psalm 51 as my passage, if that helps.

Thanks!

I'm not seeing this with the NRSVS in Accordance 10. I am able to highlight from anywhere in the English word, and it highlighting shows up in the Hebrew text and tagged English versions, with the Hebrew word, parsing, and English definition showing up in the ID window. I think we had the phenomenon you describe in one of the betas of version 10, but I didn't experience in version 9.

I have discovered that not every word is tagged in some versions. I don't know a scrap of Hebrew at this point, but I've seen it in the NAS95S in the NT. When opening the interlinear, the "holes" in the tagging become obvious. I think this is a different issue than what you describe, however.

I'm using the NRSVS in Accordance 9.6.6. Sometimes when I hold my cursor over a word, it doesn't highlight and show me the Hebrew in the instant details box. Instead, I have to bring my cursor to the left of the word, completely leaving the word in order to highlight it. Is this a known issue? I'm using Psalm 51 as my passage, if that helps.

Thanks!

I am able to reproduce this in the NRSVS at paragraph breaks (e.g. Ps 51.3). I'm not sure why it is happening (nothing in the text seems to indicate), but will forward it on for another look by one of the app developers.

Thanks for the feedback.