Default Workspace

Todd Mogilner

This hopefully is a simple question. I have a workspace that I like to do the majority of my simple studying in and would like to make it my default workspace, so that when I open up accordance or open a new window by clicking the icon (because I closed it) it would open back up to my default workspace.

I thought by going into preferences and selecting either default session or last session it would do this consistently.

What is happening is when I click the icon I get a full screen view of the ESVS instead of my half screen with instant details and commentary open.

Is there a way to make this the default way to open up a work space?

The first picture is what I want accordance to open up to every time I open it or select new workspace. The second picture is what I typically get.

post-460-0-27558100-1349508087_thumb.png

post-460-0-80187800-1349508106_thumb.png

After you select Default session you need to set the session by clicking the adjacent button. This saves everything that is currently open as your new startup.

Todd - I have also saved a bunch of workspaces that I use regularly. That way, when I need a window just for teaching on Sunday, I can close all the others to reduce clutter, and reopen them Sunday afternoon when I sit down to read. Here are a few samples.

I have them saved in a folder within the Accordance folder, and the ones I use often are in the "My Workspaces" section of the Library window. If I get a workspace set up the way I like it, I don't have to keep redoing it.

I resave the Daily Reading workspace each day when I'm finished with it in case something weird happens - it saves me the trouble of getting it up to date.