Odd startup dialog

JLG

Whenever I start Accordance 10.0.5, I get the attached error dialog. Once I click "OK" everything seems to work fine...I'm just not sure how to make it stop. The file it's looking for is in the /Library/Application Support/Accordance/ folder, and I've tried renaming it...same problem. Weird.

post-29848-0-70446100-1351905334_thumb.png

This has happened to me with earlier versions of 10.

Go to the Library folder that contains your modules (e.g., ~Library/Application Support/Accordance; this may be the root level, i.e. the hard disk level Library OR it may be the Library for you as user, in which case you have to use the Go menu in the Finder while pressing the option key to be able to open the Library window).

Once you have the Accordance folder, push cmd-I (or File>Get Information). click the padlock icon at bottom right and enter your password. Set permissions to "Read & Write" for all. Then go the the gear icon and click "Apply to enclosed items" Click Okay and close the Get info window. Next time you open Accordance the error should no longer appear.

The issue of permissions tends to occur after migrating or restoring from a backup or another Mac.