Linking From User Notes

Teresa

I would like to be able to link to other modules other than Scripture modules from the user tools. I use the Scripture link option all of the time and would also love to be able to do the same thing and link to other modules, tools, reference works and the sort.

Thank you,

Teresa

I would be interested in having this ability too. But link *from* where? Conceivably you may mean from a User Note attached already to a specific Bible verse or from a User Tool created to function like a commentary. Either would be useful, but the developers alone know how possible this would be.

I would defer to their judgment on this, as nifty as it would be to have this capability.

This would be a nice feature in the user notes or tools. I often copy and paste quotes from journals into user notes, and it would be convenient to hyperlink from the note to the journal itself. Also helpful in user tools.

Just to add to this request, I'd also like to see the diagrams linked to specific verses the way that user notes are.

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in!

Being able to link FROM a User Tool to OTHER modules, tools or references, or even a URL would be fantastic!

--Lee

Archived