Carta: The Sacred Bridge

kcunnin01

I would like to know from anyone out there if the module from carta: The Sacred Bridge atlas contains the chronological timeline found in the book on the inside front and back cover. The timeline in the book starts at 2800 B.C,. and comes forward. Is that timeline, or time chart included in the module in Accordance? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.

Keith

I cannot find a timeline in the Carta Sacred Bridge module. Sounds like it would be a desirable addition. I have version 1.2

• 1 year later...

This is an old thread, but it has the same question I did. Can anyone comment as to whether or not Michael's comment is still true re: Sacred Bridge?

I've just been looking at that atlas in print. Wow!

I see plenty of maps and images of ruins, artifacts and such but no timeline. I'm on version 1.2 which appears to be the latest.

I guess the Wow! indicates a rather fantastic (in a good way) timeline ?

thx

D

Okay--thanks.

The "wow" is for the whole atlas (with or without the inside covers' large timeline overview). It's really impressive!

Yep its a nice piece of work alright. I have three or four atlases I think. Its got by far the most extensive text and references I believe.

thx

D

We are just about to update The Sacred Bridge to the second edition (a free update for those who have the first) and are trying to get the Timeline in a form we can include.

I predict that this will be THE definitive Biblical Historical Geography resource for many years to come.

• Like 5

That would be really nice to have. Thanx D.

Thanks, Helen--agreed. I can't imagine anything exceeding this atlas in terms of scope and depth.

So Helen, does that mean we have to buy it quick before it goes up, or should we wait for a great introductory price?????

;o)

I know, you can't possibly comment!!!!

;o(