MERGE command broken?

rdtaylorjr

Today when I use the MERGE command in the MT-LXX Parallel module, it gives me this error:

"These words (or verse references) were not found in the tool 'MT-LXX Parallel'".

It was working just fine yesterday. I use this command frequently and usually have no trouble with it.

To be a bit more specific for troubleshooting purposes:

1. I run a search in LXX1 for κυριος. It returns the appropriate results.

2. I open MT-LXX Parallel in a new zone and type [MERGE LXX1]. It returns the above error.

I've tried searches for different words and merging with HMT-W4. On a couple of occasions it did not return the error, but instead gave me results not at all related to what I am searching for.

I am running 10.1 on Mountain Lion.

Any help would be appreciated!

I just ran the search detailed above again and it returned only one verse, Isa 3:18, in MT-LXX Parallel with the words κόσμους and κοσύμβους highlighted. (My original search was for κυριος!)

This is a bug accidentally introduced in 10.1. It's already been fixed for 10.1.1, which will be released soon after SBL (early to mid next week). If you need to run MERGE before then, we can provide a 10.0.5 to temporarily revert to.

• 3 weeks later...

Joel, just checking.. has the update been released yet? Since downgrading to 10.0.5 the Merge works perfectly, though I occasionally receive notifications re 10.1. Tks.. hope all is well.

Hi, we are currently testing 10.1.1 in house. It should be released soon. Keep your eyes open. And before you ask, yes, MERGE works again!