1. Place settings button in the top toolbar inn the main window. No need to hide it in the Library, at the bottom, at least for iPad. It has plenty of empty space in the top toolbar for it (right side). You will save one unnecessary tap for the endusers. You could also add Bookmark icon in the toolbar to bookmark currently visible top verse.
2. Separate font sizes for the main text, Greek and Hebrew texts.
3. Reduce brown color by 30-40% in popover frame, GoTo menu frame and Tools selection menu frame. Library window now looks really nice!!!
4. That small triangle next to the Bible name in the main toolbar and the split window dividing line has left some background shade near the bottom right corner. Please make it completely transparent there. I understand that only left side should be shaded.
5. Text highlighting by sentences in the tools window has some shortcomings. If sentence has some abbreviations like ft. i.e. etc., then highlighting stops there, not at the real end of the sentence. See attached screenshot that illustrates this problem. Notice how brackets in the text alter highlighting start and end points.
Edited by Guntis, 28 December 2012 - 02:07 PM.