Search commands are always inserted at the end of the line!

Guntis

Help! :-)

Regardless where I place text insertion mark ("cursor") in the search text, search commands are inserted at the end of the line! Frustrating, as I have to cut and paste words after this command. Can't place command where I want.

By the way, the text on the inactive button (Words | Verses) is so dark I hardly can read it. Please make it white. Active button has such a dark color that it's impossible to miss.

We're using the system provided text field control which doesn't allow us to set or query the current cursor position programmatically so we decided to always append to the current text field contents.

The inactive segment control text color has already been noted as an issue in v1.6 and will be changed to improve its readability in a future release.

In this case you could place all commands ready available as a "toolbar" below the search entry field. On the iPad there's plenty of empty space there. Make a grid with all search commands there. Somewhat similar to Go To button menu when Grid mode is selected.

Edited by Guntis

Ir doesn't, just makes command insertion easier.