Purchase Not completing

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

I've tried twice today to complete a purchase from Accordance: first on my iPad, then on my MacBook Pro. Both times I can get as far as the last page, but I can't complete the purchase. On the iPad, nothing happens when I press the "Confirm" button (I think that's what it was called. It was on the last page, after Credit Card info has been entered, and is the final step to complete the purchase.)

On my MacBook Pro, using Chrome, clicking the button started something, but it eventually timed out with an "unknown exception" error.

I will call in tomorrow afternoon and straighten out my order, but I wanted to alert you all ASAP in case others were having difficulties, too.

Lorinda

Thanks for the alert. I have checked, and your card was not charged. Our techs have been working on the cart code in case of anomalies, and I will pass this on to them.

Thanks, Helen! A few more details that may (or may not) be helpful. I had at least one item in my cart that automatically triggered manual processing, and I was using gift card credit for part of the total cost.

You may be contacted by the tech for the website, he may need more details to track what happened.

Happy to help.

After one more attempt on-line today, I called in, and Paul got everything sorted out for my order. I do so appreciate the careful service.

One of the things I bought today was the upgrade to 10, and I'm excited to finally be able to give it a spin!

I'll keep my eye out for communication from the tech person.

Lorinda