Can't remove items from Library

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

I keep my Accordance preferences files, User Tools, and User Notes, but NOT my paid modules in Dropbox, so that I can keep those files synced between two Macbooks Pros. (I don't have enough space in Dropbox for the paid modules)

In the past, when I've purchased new modules, I download them from within Accordance on each computer. On the second computer, I have to first go into the library and remove the new items from the list, then run Easy Install a second time, to download the files to that computer. (Because the library preferences are shared, the new modules show up in the library window even though they aren't on the hard drive of the second computer yet). In version 9, this worked just fine.

Today I upgraded to 10. I first upgraded my MacBook Pro that I take with me to work. Tonight I upgraded the Mac that stays home. The upgrade itself went fine, but I can't remove any of the items in the library window, which means I can't download any of the new modules to my home computer.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Lorinda

I just found the problem: I had the library window set as a popover. When I open it as a "pane," I can remove items.