I am attempting to define a custom site set within the map module. Unfortunately, ever attempt has resulted in Accordance crashing. Here are the simplest steps to duplicate:
- Open Accordance
- For me, only the ESVS is open, and it is open to Genesis 1:1
- Scroll down to a verse where a place name is mentioned.
- I scrolled down to Exodus 18:1
- Right-click on Midian and choose ‘Look Up->Map’
- The map opens
- Click on the drop-down list box next to the ‘Colors’ drop-down list box
- Select ‘Define Site Sets’
- Click New to create a new Site Set.
- Type in ‘Foo’ as the ‘Name of set’
- Select ‘Major Biblical Sites’ from the list of available sites and then click ‘Site Layers’ to move that site into the ‘Layers selected’ box.
- Click ‘OK’
- Accordance vanishes.
I am using Acc 9.6.6 on Mac OSX 10.6.8.
P.S. I have attached a screenshot of what the dialog looks like just prior to clicking 'OK' and Accordance crashing.
Map Site Sets Crash.png 94.26KB 12 downloads