Easy Reference Paradigms

Abram K-J

I know this has been discussed on the forums before (and probably in other threads, too), but how about a simple Greek and Hebrew "Paradigms" module that users could access and have open while reading through various original language texts?

I know Ross, for example, has paradigms at the back of his Hebrew book, and that there are others. But I'm thinking just a paradigms-only deal that wouldn't require ownership/purchase of a larger text/grammar. I found that when I was much more frequently using Bible software on a PC, I often used the little "Greek Paradigms" and "Hebrew Paradigms" module in that software. Nothing flashy, but it was a helpful quick-reference guide.

I'd benefit from something like that in Accordance, if possible... is there something already in the program that I just haven't noticed? Or some workaround folks use?

I would find this helpful, too.

• Like 1

One other option I've been exploring with not much success is using paradigms I'm finding in other places (e.g., Ross's Hebrew Grammar in Accordance) and copy-pasting into a User Tool. I don't think I've seen any paradigms on the Exchange, but perhaps others have created a User Tool along these lines that they are willing to share, and have rights to?

• 2 years later...

Thought I'd revive this thread--fellow users, any interest in adding your voice to this request for Accordance to offer a simple Hebrew and Greek (and Aramaic?) paradigms/list of inflections module?

Good folks of Accordance: is anything like this already on the horizon? I think it would make a nice addition to the program.

I waiting for table support in User Tools to turn my LibreOffice crib sheet into a User Tool. It has all the basic Greek paradigms in it that I use. But agreed an Accordance module would be useful here. Links to the various grammar modules could also be included if you need to pursue a point in more detail.

thx

D

Edited by Daniel Semler
  • Like 1

Yeah--that's definitely another possible route!