Clean up Highlighting

craigminah

Hello, I highlight quite a bit and I was curious if it's possible to adjust the highlighting so that it doesn't highlight the indentations and other blank space around the highlighted text. Whether it's underlining or colored highlights, the tabs are included. I know it's probably more involved than it appears, but could this be "fixed"? It happens whether I select a verse or just text within the verse... Thanks.

http://www.craigminah.com/files/accordance10highlighting.png

• Like 2

As you guessed, there is no simple solution for this, and our developers have more urgent matters to deal with.

As you guessed, there is no simple solution for this, and our developers have more urgent matters to deal with.

That's what I expected but maybe it's something that could be looked at whenever time allows. Thanks.

• Like 1

Craig - I have one highlights file with a lot of highlighting. While my workaround is not ideal, it does work. You just highlight each line separately (e.g. Iron sharpens iron by itself, So one man sharpens another by itself). It takes more time, but it is aesthetically more pleasing.