Graphical Search

SimonS

Hi,

I came across the Accordance Advantage advert on the Accordance site and saw a graphical search in one of the screen shots. I am unable to find out how to achive this. Can someone enlighten me please? I have the Essential Collection.

First, open the text you wish to search with the graphical search construct feature. Next, from the File menu select New Construct, and then one of the three options: Hebrew, Greek, Simple.

For an introduction to the graphical construct search feature, check out the help files.

Edited by Sean R.

Hi Simon, in Accordance we call those sorts of searches that allows you to do graphical searches "construct searches"

If you press CMD-1 (English) CMD-2 (Greek) or CMD-3 (Hebrew) you will be able to create a construct search. (Menu FILE=>NEW CONSTRUCT=> )

Check out the award winning help,

and the podcasts on construct searches are excellent

Simple Construct searches

Greek Construct searches

Hebrew Construct searches

They are a little old, but the principles are exactly the same in v10.

Many thanks guys! This ws a great help. Didn't even realise you could do such searches! I'm starting to go through the videos now.

That's our pleasure Simon. Use the resources, but also feel free to ask more questions on the forums. We love to help.

Edited by Ken Simpson

Check out the award winning help,

and the podcasts on construct searches are excellent

Agreed that the help files are really useful. And I've always been curious... what awards and from whom did they win? :)