UI Pane Garbled

Mark Nigro

After opening the Instant Details pane from a floating/fading position to the fixed, lower screen default location, the navigation arrows and icons became garbled in a few places and the problem would not go away. I needed to close and restart Accordance, which has cleared up everything to normal functionality. Screenshot attached. Running Accordance 10.1.5. on Mac OSX 10.8.3. Thanks.

post-29340-0-02677300-1365061450_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mark Nigro

We've seen a couple of these graphical errors before, usually simply regrowing the window should fix them, rather than having to restart.

Ditto what Mark said. I couldn't offhand describe what kind of steps led to similar behavior, but Joel's solution has also worked for me.

• 6 months later...

Still having this issue off and on. I recall another forum post somewhere (?) saying this was an elusive issue. Just curious about any progress made on it, or if it's helpful to keep posting instances where garbled interface occurs?

It is a known issue, that will unfortunately take a bit of time to fix. So, don't worry, its on the plate, but you may not see a resolution in one of the 10.3.x releases.

Okay, great. Good enough for me! I'll stop worrying about it and posting about it, then, and just redraw the windows if I see it in the meantime. :)

I have found that just clicking on another tab, then going back to the messed up one will clear it up. It happens most often for me when I've amplified into a new zone, then amplified from that zone into yet another one. Not a big deal.