HCSB update

Outis

Hello,

I noticed that the HCSB was updated from version 1.1 to 1.3. Where can I go to find what was entailed in the update?

Part of Mark 13:31 was missing and is now corrected. I don't know if there were other changes.

I've requested before that a list of changes be made, and published with each update. Such a practice offers the user precision and ἀκρίβεια that should enable a footnote citation to pinpoint specifically what the source is that has been consulted. Should something change in a resource, the scholar and reader has record of what has changed and version what consulted. These are the things that will make electronic resources more respected and valued. While the print page is static, it doesn't change.

• Like 2

I've requested before that a list of changes be made, and published with each update. Such a practice offers the user precision and ἀκρίβεια that should enable a footnote citation to pinpoint specifically what the source is that has been consulted. Should something change in a resource, the scholar and reader has record of what has changed and version what consulted. These are the things that will make electronic resources more respected and valued. While the print page is static, it doesn't change.

Good idea.

Generally speaking if you see a dot update to a module the changes are minor: reported typos, issues with links, tagging corrections, formatting edits, etc. A whole number update will add content (page numbers), features, publisher mandated updates (bible texts), etc. We try to report the latter via the forums or blog when necessitated. For the dot updates we have felt that it isn't worth the manpower / time to administer a detailed list of updates for every module.

I hope this helps to explain things.

• Like 2

Thanks Rick.