SBL Handbook of Style

Jonathan C. Borland

I would love to have this necessary reference work in Accordance. Any chance?

I tend to be rather puzzled by the requests for text requests in Accordance. "Please offer book xyz." To me, it's not as helpful to see Accordance as an e-reader for all the content that interests me.

But this request, I think, is an outstanding one. The text is a reference book, and one used by many Accordance users, and it would greatly benefit from being formatted as a general tool in Accordance.

I think we would probably have a hard time selling it since it is freely available to SBL members in PDF.

I think you're right.

Could an intrepid user make a user tool out of it for distribution on the Accordance Exchange?

This would be a nice perk as a regular module, with limited fields.

Since SBL limits distribution to members (login required) I doubt someone could post it for universal download. We can research options through the proper channel, but I just don't think it's worth it given the scenario. If others feel differently, feel free to chime in.

What would be awesome for Accordance would be for someone to do it as a module or a user tool and give it to SBL as an alternative format to distribute it as.

I tend to be rather puzzled by the requests for text requests in Accordance. "Please offer book xyz." To me, it's not as helpful to see Accordance as an e-reader for all the content that interests me.

I don't know the work in question but I concur with Joe's comment above.