Buying a new computer

Randy Cue

I was thinking of buying a new Mac. What would I have to do to get Accordance on to a new machine? Thanks for your great product.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

• Like 1

It's easy if you have Accordance 9 or 10. Then you can simply download it all over again. If you migrate your hard drive to the new Mac it should all be there for you, but many people encounter issues with permissions on their files when they do this. In any case, our tech support is at your service.

• Like 1

Helen, that's great. I actually will be doing a similar thing soon. Does this mean I could call or chat with tech support to be walked through how to move workspaces, preferences, sessions, etc. over to a new computer?

I purchased a new MBP in the fall and the migration worked with some minor issues that Accordance staff quickly remedied. I removed several programs etc from the old Mac before migrating and it was wonderful to have everything up and running in a few hours.

When I got my MBPr I made one phone call. Support told me what to do and I did it. It was very easy.

• Like 1