Major Draw errors when adding Instant Details pane

Lorinda H. M. Hoover

I was working with a two-zone workspace today, initially with the Instant Details window turned off. When I turned on the instant details, I got serious draw errors at the top of the Instant Details zone, and less serious but none the less annoying draw errors in the tab and drop-down areas of the other zones. a Screen shot is attached. This was particularly frustrating because I wanted the ID box to be a free-floating palette (as pre-Accordance 10) and could not see the button I needed to click on to make this happen.

This happened twice to me today. The first time, command-tabbing away to another app and then coming back did not fix it. I had to minimize the window by clicking on the yellow circle in the upper right, and then retrieve/unhide the window.

The second time, I used command-tab to shift to my browser to start working on this report. Upon my return to Accordance (to check on something), it was corrected. Maybe one has to stay "away" from Accordance a bit longer?

Lorinda

post-407-0-60739400-1367616662_thumb.png

These drawing errors should hopefully be resolved in a future release of Accordance. But, to answer your two issues: 1) You can always clear them by just regrowing the window a bit from the grow box in the bottom right. 2) If you can't see the 'Detach Instant Details' button, just make it a bit wider or taller so there's room for that button.

Thanks, Joel!