ASV Notes

Randy Steffens Jr

I recently purchased the Accordance Essentials collection. Today, I realized my ASV Notes have disappeared in Accordance, and Easy Install doesn't give me the option for re-downloading them. I have deleted the ASV Bible and reinstalled it via Easy Install, but the notes are nowhere to be found. Does anyone have an idea for how I might be able to re-download them?

Thanks!

Randy

Did you delete ASV from your library window? Deleting it from your hard drive will not work. Easy Install looks at the information in Accordance, not at the files on your hard drive. Find ASV in your library window (it cannot be in popover mode; if it is, click the icon to make it a pane in your workspace). Use the gear at the bottom of the library window to select "Remove Item" or easier, use the shortcut cmd-delete. NB: this will not work if you select ASV in the recently opened list within your library. You need to click once on the item in your TEXTS section.

Thanks for your reply! Yes, this is what I did. I successfully reinstalled the ASV Bible, but the notes are still nowhere to be found, and not available to download with easy install.

Blessings!

Randy

In your library window go to the search entry (top next to magnifying glass icon; set to Search Any Category). If the library window is open, cmd F will take you there. Type ASV and see what you find. I got both the text and the notes module.

Sorry, this was an error on our database, and I believe it is now corrected. Please try Easy Install again if your ASV Notes are missing from the Library.

Not sure if this is related, but Easy Install prompts a download for the Catholic Collection unlock all, but lists nothing missing. When Download is selected, Accordance says it is downloading the ASV (which I already have), but when I click to complete the download, I am presented with the same prompt. See attached:

post-125-0-75878700-1368497451_thumb.png

We have already noted that if Easy Install lists a large package as incomplete but with nothing specific missing, you can ignore it. This is a minor bug in how the website treats packages that include other bundles or groups, and we haven't yet been able to fix it.

Thanks Helen