Multiplied windows after reboot

Julia Falling

I rebooted my MBP and let the Mac close the apps before restart. Accordance did not reopen afterwards. When I opened the app, instead of just giving me two of each window as we observed in 10.1.5, I got six of some and four of others.

post-330-0-13481900-1368762479_thumb.png

I think something has become corrupted. Is it my Start-up Session? Do I just delete it?

Thanks

Accordance 10.1.6

OS 10.8.3

Deleting it sounds like a reasonable choice; you could simply move it out of the Accordance folder and try restarting.

Alternatively you could try opening an earlier session from the "Autosaved Sessions" folder in the "Accordance Files" folder to see if it retains some of your work without duplication.

Michael - Thank you for your reply. Since Accordance keeps generating sessions, I just deleted everything in the Autosaved Sessions folder. I have rebooted since then & everything seems to be back to normal.

I have a lot of saved workspaces so I really don't lose anything by getting rid of the old autosaved sessions. That was just a really weird one - kinda like the sorcerer's apprentice - windows instead of brooms.