Spirit-Filled Bible (Hayford)

Paul Meiklejohn

I appreciate that Accordance have already released the Life in the Spirit NT Commentary.

However, there have been previous requests for Jack Hayford's Spirit-Filled Bible (Nelson), which I would like to flag up again. This has been my everyday printed version for over 15 years and I never tire of it's content. The clarity of the side notes and 'word wealth' explanations remain unparalleled in a study bible. It would be helpful if other users added their interest to this post so that we can build up interest for the attention of the Accordance team.

Thank you.

Edited by paulmj21

Hi, Paul!

Thanks for the reminder! I have also requested this—and it looks like it may finally be possible.

There have been huge changes going on in the publishing industry these days, including among Christian Publishers. HarperCollins has recently bought out Thomas Nelson, who owns the publishing rights to Hayford's study Bible. Now that that purchase is complete, our Rights and Permissions VP can [finally!] approach HC and try to negotiate a license to make it available in Accordance. Once we get permission, of course, it will still take our developers a bit of time to develop the module(s) for Accordance.

I know people have been waiting a while for this volume, but many of these kinds of things are beyond our control. We appreciate your patience—and thanks again for checking.

Thank you Dr. J.

That's great news. At the very least, progress is being made.

Thanks again.

• 9 months later...

Hello,

Is there anything to report on the status of the availability of the Spirit Filled Life module? I notice it is available digitally from OliveTree. I would love to have this to add to my collection!

Love and best regards,

Paul

Btw I am quite sure I have v10, but it shows that I have v7. Do I need to update my profile?

Edited by Paul Raybould