NA28 Apparatus Sync with Text

Yohanan

Hi,

I installed theNA28 yesterday - upgrading from GNT-T - and explored just how it works. Did anyone meet with the difficulty of synchronizing text and apparatus? If I open the Gospel of Mark I am given the apparatus of Luke and scrolling the windows does not hinder the two items to part again.

Thanks for any help.

Yohanan

Confirmed. If the NA28-T is the search text, then the apparatus shows for the next book. This is true not just for Mark but all the way from Matthew to Revelation. If you try to read Revelation, you get the appendices. :) However, this only happens for the inscriptions. If you open a specific verse reference (Like Mark 1:1), everything stays in sync.

Ouch! I confirm the bug when the text in a NT text only. It does sync if an English Bible is the search text. This needs an urgent fix, and we'll post an update ASAP.

• Like 1

We identified the problem and an update has been pushed out for the NA28 Apparatus (v. 1.1).

Whoa! Now that's fast customer service.

Dr J - You're right. Very speedy. Accordance is the best!

P.S. Any podcasts in the works? Not nagging. Just wondering.

Edited by Julie Falling

Hi, Julie!

Actually, there will be one by the end of the week. Needed a bit of time to catch my breath and work on some other projects.

Great — looking forward to it.