Elegance is Essential

Anon

I've requested this before but it merits another mention. Yes, one can set up an infinite amount of workspaces for texts that have inherently connected data. That is to say, a text that, existing in print, has part of the body of its print page that has become a separate module in Accordance. Take for example the recent release of NA28-T. In print this is one page, whereas in Accordance it's three different modules. I get the reasoning why the three modules were created. Nevertheless, I've lost a feature of the print page. All the data is one place quickly. I don't have open the text, then open the apparatus, then open the notes. The conventional response might be: create a Workspace and save it. However, the amount workspaces becomes overwhelming with this practice! There is an elegant simple solution to this:

Option click from Library on the module, the result is that the not only does the text open but the Apparatus, should one exist (e.g., NA28/27, BHS, GLXX, etc.) and accompanying notes, open as well. Or perhaps an icon could accompany, rather than an option click, in the library view and that could be clicked to do this action. Either way. An elegant solution is needed, rather than an ever populating group of workspaces.

Edited by J. T.